Norfolk Idea Center Offers Homeowners a Variety of Design ResourcesOctober 25th, 2015 | by dwiseman | Posted in Uncategorized
With the wealth of home improvement television shows and websites, homeowners in the planning stages of updating their home or building from scratch are more informed and more discerning than ever. When it comes to design elements, most homeowners benefit from shopping at design showrooms. Selecting flooring, cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, lighting, stone and solid surfaces in person allows families to get a better idea of the look and feel of their options, and coordinate their choices in a single setting.
Most of us agree that no two people are alike, and the same sentiment rings true about their homes. At the Norfolk Idea Center, our highly experienced design team helps each person navigate through the many home design options in a creative environment that stimulates great ideas and unique concepts. We address each customer’s unique wishes for their home, to create spaces that are both functional and beautiful.
How do homeowners benefit from visiting the Norfolk Idea Center? Here are just a few examples:
- No Appointment Needed. Our doors are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and we welcome anyone to come in and walk around our space to gather ideas, look around and see what we have to offer. You won’t find any high-pressure sales people here, but we area always available to ask questions. Appointments with our design consultants can also be scheduled for evenings and weekends as well as our normal business hours.
- Creativity, Within Your Means. Design consultants often make recommendations that are ideas you may have never thought to try, or you never thought you could afford. With years of experience and an artistic eye, Norfolk Idea Center designers are able to find what fits your unique style, and your budget.
- You’ll Save Time. From researching and comparing different products, to finding the best prices and ordering samples to test in your home, designing on your own takes precious time out of your already busy day.
- You Borrow Our Expertise. Our design team is unique because we excel in both the construction and styling sides of a remodel or new home build. We have years of experience in both fields, making the process as streamlined as possible.
- Form and Function. When you browse the products on display at the Norfolk Idea Center showroom, you can feel confident that you will find products that fit your lifestyle. We ask questions to learn everything from how you use your kitchen space to what elements will your master bedroom and bathroom as soothing as possible.
Whether you work with our designers or yours, you are able to utilize all that the Norfolk Idea Center provides – be it deciding between granite colors or planning a full design of a new home. By starting with your ideas and wishes for your home, the end design is born from your unique style and tastes, rather than ours.
Stop by our design showroom located in the historic district of Ghent in Norfolk, VA or call the Norfolk Idea Center today at 757.351.4550 to schedule your one-on-one consultation with our design team.